Join the VTS Team
- Responsible for creating and analyzing forecast and sales reports.
- Indentifying/assessing areas of improvement and recommending corrective measures to upper management to mitigate losses.
- Designing reports, managing revenue projections and liaising with appropriate personnel to analyze needs, tracking budgetary versus actual performance and devising methods to negate deviation.
- Ensuring accurate record of all reports.
- Implementing / maintaining systems, policies / procedures as per organizational goals / objectives.
- Tracks delivery performance and identifies and resolves potential production delays and delivery problems.
- Prepares standardized and ad hoc reports to support business analysis.
- Works to develop tools and guidelines to support more efficient processes within demand/Supply Chain Operations.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Extract data from database and internal systems for analysis.
- This individual should have an understanding of retail as related to Merchandising, Logistics, and Assortment Planning. This person must work well in a team environment.
- This position is Monday through Friday.
- 3 years plus analytical experience
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem - solving, and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with a good attitude.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently with moderate guidance on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize projects, work quickly, establish deadlines internally and with external business customers, and meet those deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel , Word) required.
- Action-oriented: Must demonstrate a capacity to operate successfully in a fast paced, changing environment to make fact based decisions and implement recommendations quickly to drive for continuous improvement.
- Intermediate Access skills preferred.
- Create and maintain database management tools.
- Understand complex supply chain issues and drive them to solution.
- Effectively communicate (both written & verbal) and to lead discussions and give presentations in small and large groups.
- Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.